Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I told you spiders are out to get me

One of the side effects of pregnancy for me is spider veins. I get little spider veins all over my legs, and I'm sure they will soon erupt into lovely varicose veins. Actually, I get really "veiny" in general -- you can easily trace the flow of blood throughout my body.

Anyway, I was looking at my knee (the one that's not scarred and patchy from the eczema I also enjoy as a pregnancy side effect) and I noticed that it looks like I have a word written on it in a faint and wispy scrawl. And the word is not a nice one. Since this is a baby blog, I'll just say it starts with an "f" and has four letters. A capital "F", in the case of my knee.

Yes, I'm being graffiti-tagged by spider veins. I guess I should just be grateful I don't really get stretch marks. Who knows what THOSE would spell out.

1 comment:

wenmei said...

I showed my knee to Margaret last night (without saying anything) and she looked at it, looked at me, and said, "Ummm...does that say...what I THINK it says?"