Thursday, June 25, 2009

Official -- and gorgeous -- belly pic preview!

I love love LOVE these pictures! Even though they are of me and therefore that makes me a bit narcissistic. But really, they are of my belly and therefore of babyhill, and I especially like the ones with hilltot and Chris (well, his hands) in them.

As I mentioned earlier, I had my official belly pictures taken last weekend by the fabulous Judith (of Fernstrom Photography). She just posted a few of the shots to her blog and I can't wait to see them all! Although I already know I want the one of hilltot snuggling with my belly blown up to wall size and perhaps painted on the side of the house. I'm also thrilled that there's at least one "zen" shot -- I don't remember pausing long enough between chatting and laughing to look so maternal.

And so, without further ado, here are the preview images:
http://fernstromphotography.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/06/beauty-and-the-belly.html

2 comments:

Stefany said...

I love your pictures. You look so great - I can't believe you can button your pre-pregnancy jeans. I JUST got mine to go over my hips last week but no where near buttoned. ha!

wenmei said...

Thanks Stef. Although to be fair, you had TWICE as much baby in your belly. I think you look fabulous!