Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Belly Pic: 30 weeks

This picture's a bit late because I was in Boston last weekend for my MIT reunion (that's also why I'm wearing a green shirt instead of my customary blank tank top). The trip was a lot of fun and I didn't go into labor, which is a huge bonus! We spent most of the weekend walking around the city and I felt pretty comfortable, even though my feet and legs are now swollen like sausages. I was so happy to not have GD, because that meant I could eat whatever I wanted (lobster pasta, cannoli, fried noodles, Emack & Bolio's ice cream...yum!). However, I would not choose to fly a cross-country red-eye flight when 30 weeks pregnant again. I didn't have to use my doctor's note to get on the plane, but I did get lots of looks from people. I suppose it's not that common to see such a pregnant lady flying.

Oh yeah, I got a haircut too! I originally went in for a trim and ended up saying, "Could you just cut all the layers off?" That turned into more than 5" removed, and for the first time in 30 weeks I feel lighter.

No comments: