Saturday, April 4, 2009

Out of sync

According to the various pairs of maternity pants I own, my butt does not keep up with my belly when I am pregnant. You're supposed to buy your pre-pregnancy size, and they make the clothes roomier where necessary. In pants, that means lots of room for your belly (obviously), but it also means a bigger and wider bottom. For some reason, my bottom doesn't quite follow the curve, so I'm cursed with baggy bottom syndrome. It's so bad that the heavier materials (i.e. denim) slide right down. Hence, I wear a lot of skirts during pregnancy. I just hope it stays warm enough for me to start wearing more skirts now! Or I need to find maternity pants made for flat-bottomed girls.

1 comment:

Stefany said...

I'm right with you on that one!! This is the story of my life even when I'm not pregnant though. At least the weather is getting nice so you can wear your skirts and dresses more hopefully!