Friday, February 20, 2009

Belly comps: 14 and 15 wks

Here I am at 14 and 15 weeks! I felt like I was tracking pretty far ahead of my belly growth from last time, but it seems like I've evened out a bit at 15 weeks. Or maybe the pictures are deceiving. I wish I could go back and retake my belly pics from last time (especially the later ones), because I started taking them in random places, outfits, poses and times, which will make the comparisons a little more difficult.

I also wish I could remember when I started wearing maternity clothes last time! I'm not in them yet, but I did make Chris haul them up from the basement today. My low-waisted pants still fit, but most of my shirts are shorter or cut with an "athletic" fit. Apparently a 15-week belly is not athletic, because it peeks out between the bottom of my shirt and the top of my pants. Which is not nearly as cute on a 36-year old pregnant mom as it is on a 22-year old.

No comments: