Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm moving!

Or at least, my blog is. Since I'm such a big boy, it's time for me to lose the "babyhill" moniker and embrace my toddlerhood! Mama helped me move everything to my new blog, so you'll be able to find every post I've ever made over on


http://hilltot.blogspot.com

Mama's going to give this blog to the new baby, but since the baby is still cooking, Mama will use it as her pregnancy blog for now. She'll be cleaning up this blog over the next few days while I get comfy in my new digs.

See you there!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Uh oh. Does this mean that Babyjammy has to move too? I don't want him to be way behind the game, so that all the other big kids make fun of him for still having a baby blog. Sigh. Although I am very relieved that you are only moving blogs, not houses.